Terms and Conditions
- By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and any terms referred to within them, which take effect on your first use of http://pm.catapult.org.uk
- The Precision Medicine Catapult may change these terms at any time. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of http://pm.catapult.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
- The Precision Medicine Catapult shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from using http://pm.catapult.org.uk or the reliance on any information contained within.
- The Precision Medicine Catapult assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses and worms that may damage your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing http://pm.catapult.org.uk .
- In the case that http://pm.catapult.org.uk has a link contained within it and that link is used to access another website, the linked websites are not under control the direct control of the Precision Medicine Catapult. The Precision Medicine Catapult is not responsible for its content and potential damage to your computer. The links are provided for your convenience and it should be noted that the inclusion of any link on http://pm.catapult.org.uk does not imply endorsement by the Precision Medicine Catapult of any kind.
- By using http://pm.catapult.org.uk you accept that the information contained within it is provided by the Precision Medicine Catapult on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand that the information is provided without warranty of any kind. The Precision Medicine Catapult expressly disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement and accuracy.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, or make available to other parties, or otherwise use http://pm.catapult.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial and non-academic use. Moreover, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any http://pm.catapult.org.uk content except for your personal non-commercial and non-academic use. Any other use of the content of http://pm.catapult.org.uk requires prior written permission from the Precision Medicine Catapult.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Precision Medicine Catapult or third-parties and their services or products are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the Precision Medicine Catapult and/or third-parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Precision Medicine Catapult, or any other third-party.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
You can contact us at:
Precision Medicine Catapult
12 Hay Hill
Tel: +44 (0) 207 952 5201
© Copyright 2016 Precision Medicine Catapult Limited