Projects and Programmes
Five areas of focus
To establish the precision medicine industry at a national level (and in time, at an international level), the Catapult will deliver five key activities:
- Provide strategic industry leadership that attracts investment, informs and promotes growth
- Build a national community of practice, harnessing, integrating and collaborating with established networks such as the NIHR, CRNs, and the Academic Health Science Networks
- Provide prototyping and test-bed capabilities (expertise, tools and technologies) to third-parties (SMEs, industry, academic health) for rapid qualification and validation
- Accelerate the development path by establishing clinical trials with access to relevant patient cohorts and data
- Lower barriers to encourage and enable commercialisation and adoption at pace and scale.
Our projects and programmes are still in development but we are keen to hear from organisations who would like to work with us.
We are keen to work with companies and organisations who can benefit from our services and who would like to be involved in our programme development. Please contact us for more information.